Why should you choose an Integrated Lighting package from Stellar?
The Lighting System from Stellar Smart has been uniquely engineered for all structures old and new, costs less than any other option, is easier to install, offers the longest warranty available, looks better with modern architecture, and offers far more utility by following the architectural design of its host structure.
- Uniquely engineered for all structures
- Costs less than any other option
- Easier to install
- Longest warranty available
- Looks better
- Greater utility
Stellar Smart lights fit snugly to Sprung beams, maximizing activity
Stellar lights are designed and engineered specifically for Sprung structures to fit snugly on the beams with the wiring hidden inside to allow the ceiling to look clean and uncluttered by wiring. Stellar lights account for the variable height in each Sprung structure and are engineered to uniformly distribute light, maximizing activity and minimizing shadows. Competitor lights all need to be mounted at an equal level above the floor to effectively and uniformly light up a structure. This requires far more effort by the electrical team and clutters the room, bringing the functional height of the room lower than is necessary and exposes all lights to possible damage.
Stellar Smart lights are tough
- 80% of the Stellar Light hardware is hidden from view inside the beams
- Users experience the full height of the structure
- Made of high-strength aluminum and shatter-proof polycarbonate LED
Proven Cost Savings
Stellar Smart customers save up to 70%
on lighting costs
- Reduced energy usage
- Very low heat output
- Reduced HVAC costs
- Added control with no added wiring
- Improved longevity on unstable power grids
- Free energy audit / test to prove ROI
Stellar light installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Revolutionary new model of installation that reduces certified electrician involvement 66%
- The majority of assembly is plug and play
Stellar lights have the longest warranty on the market today.
- 7 year warranty covering light usage 24 hours per day for a total coverage of 61,000 hours of light usage.
- Competitor warranties offer 11,000 hours of light usage or 1 year and 3 months worth of full usage.
“Our old LEDs kept burning out every time there was a power surge. Stellar Smart LED Lighting hasn’t been affected by surges, and is saving us on our overall energy bill.”
Power Surge Protection
- WAVE Power Transformation™ technology detects power fluctuations and adjusts lights to prevent damage
- Lights run on a wide range of power voltages ranging from 208v to 277v
- LED lighting now available in areas previously impractical
“Energy savings combined with increased milk production through a well-managed LDL system makes the purchase of farm use LED lighting and the required control/sensor
- Runs and communicates on existing AC power lines
- No need for expensive secondary control lines and conduits
- Quick-Connect system greatly reduces install time and costs
- Retrofit on existing AC wiring
- Safe and simple to install
- Redundant modules allow for partial outage without losing light
- ELC Environment Control software manages light timing and intensity
- Customize lighting schedules in different areas of your barn
- Sensor networks can be programmed to adjust lights under certain conditions.
Bird Nest Control Design
- Curved fixture top prevents bird nests and reduces residue buildup
- Water and corrosion-resistant conformal coating
- Minimal maintenance required
Want to learn how much energy Stellar can save you?
Schedule your free ROI Analysis