The Smart solution for LED lighting and power management
Parking Garage Lighting
94% Energy Savings
Stellar Smart’s patented technology is leading the way in LED lighting and energy management solutions.
Each Stellar LED light contains a unique microchip to protect against power surges and enable seamless A/C line connectivity with other lighting fixtures to dynamically control operations and power usage.
Our monitoring and analysis service dramatically reduces energy and maintenance costs above and beyond standard LEDs.
Up to 70% energy savings
- Reduce costs up to 70% vs typical commercial lighting
- Start with a free ROI Analysis
- Flexible payment plans available
Reduced maintenance & replacement costs
- Microchip power surge protection
- Line and fixture status monitoring
- No ballast or light replacement
Retrofits using existing AC wiring
- 2-way communication & control of lights
- Works on existing power lines
- No additional communication lines required
More Than Just Better LED Lights
Between Stellar Smart LED lights, the Power Management Control software, and the Stellar Power Management Sensor Network, we can identify energy leaks and control power consumption like never before.
Stellar is more than just better LED lights—it’s an integrated power management system.
Works with voltage fluctuations— AKA “Dirty Power”
“Dirty power” is an abnormality in the power quality that is being delivered to a system. These abnormalities can include low power factor, voltage variations, frequency variations, and power surges. All electrical systems are based on a supply of power at a certain voltage and frequency. Dirty power issues damage and shorten the life of typical LED systems.
Stellar’s patented Wavechip™ technology solves the dirty power problem by monitoring voltage fluctuations and automatically adjusting light settings to prevent damage. Stellar Smart systems reduce the risk of typical LED failures and protect your lighting investment.
Dramatic Heat Reduction:
- Wavechip™ technology dramatically reduces heat
- No ballasts, eliminates replacement costs
- Low-temp LED arrays reduce air conditioning costs
- LED chips last years longer when heat is reduced
PMC = Power Management Controller
The central PMC communicates to Stellar Smart Lights and receives feedback from Stellar Smart sensors, creating a feedback loop of precise control and valuable insights over internal environment data as well as any electrical equipment or machinery in a facility.
Identify inefficiencies, change lighting schedules, predict and prevent outages and equipment failures.
- One design is able to retrofit on 250 existing lighting fixtures with different configurations
- Works with existing AC lines
- Simple to connect and easy to install
- Slim + elegant design
- Redundant modules allow for partial outage without losing light
Corporate Parking Structure
We were able to reduce this customer’s power bill in their garage by 94%.
We improved energy efficiency and overcame rural dirty power issues.
Commercial Real Estate
Want to learn how much energy Stellar can save you?
Schedule your free ROI Analysis